- We have comprehensive transportation
know-how accumulated over a long period
of time in the ultra-heavy cargo and project cargo sector
- We provide SCM solutions and have consulting
capabilities based on logistics IT.
Risk Management Tool Use
- We provide risk mitigation and contingency
plans through risk management tools.
Retention of Our Own Networks
and Professional Personnel
- We have our own networks in 40 nations
as well as project experts.
Project Cargo Service
- We have transportation knowledge about various machines, equipment, and materials used for plant construction.
- We provide safe on-time delivery services by securing optimal ships and flights according to cargo types.
- We deliver cargo inland through services, such as prior survey, route investigation, obstacle survey transport simulation, and special vehicle delivery.
- We propose safe transportation methods by investigating the customs, laws, and practices of destination countries.
- We conduct local tax exemption and reduction customs clearance work and provide comprehensive consulting services that cover trade / logistics services, such as L/C, C/O, and embassy certification.
- In connection with its overseas networks, we provide systemized comprehensive logistics services ranging from transport planning (from cargo dispatch to arrival in job sites) to follow-up management.
Project Transportation actual cases
LX Pantos drew attention from the industry by successfully transporting the world's largest and heaviest plant equipment (RFCC reactor/regenerator: weight of 2,000 tons and length of 64m) from Ulsan Port to the UAE for the "RRE2" (UAE Ruwais crude oil reactor) project in 2011. The company was listed in the Guinness Book of Records for transporting the world's heaviest gas turbine generator (186 tons) by air from Germany to Armenia for the "Yerevan CCPP" project in 2009.
Project Transportation Video
|CHANYOUNG SEO||Forwarding Project/Bulk Sales Teamemail@example.com|
|JUNGEUN LEE||Forwarding Project/Bulk Sales Teamfirstname.lastname@example.org|